Monday, March 2, 2015

Frozen on Ice

We were very lucky to have the opportunity to go see Frozen on Ice! Allan and I took Madelyn, Jackson, and Dasha. I had heard that since it’s a Disney show all the little girls dress up like their favorite princess so of course Dasha had to have something cute to wear! I didn’t want to spend a bunch on a costume because I didn’t think she would get that much use out of it. I found a pretty dress that she can wear later as a sundress but since it’s winter I got some cute leggings to wear underneath (she already had a cute white shirt).

IMG_3563

Jackson got a cute Olaf shirt. Madelyn gave our little princess a mini makeover with some pretty blue eyeshadow to match big sis.

IMG_3579

(Notice the lack of front teeth! Dasha lost one last Mon night, the 23rd, and the one came out Thurs night, the 26th!) Some of the outfits that little girls showed up wearing were AMAZING. M and I both kept pointing out different dresses we saw.

We bought the tickets months in advance. So of course, the day of the show turned up and cold and wet and we had a lovely snowstorm as we were driving downtown to get there!

IMG_3581

I was snowing pretty heavily by the time we got there and we parked a couple of blocks away so by the time we got into the big auditorium we were a little tired and kinda wet and pretty cold. We warmed up and found our seats and everybody was pretty excited.

IMG_3583

We got to see Mickey and Minnie Mouse, Buzz and Woody, Nemo and Dory, Snow White, Cinderella, Ariel, and their princes along with lots of other fun and favorite characters. We saw the story of Frozen, acted out on skates on ice! There were remote-controlled props and amazing lights. We loved every minute! We had a magical experience and I think I spent as much time watching my babies have a great time as I did watching the show. It was awesome! I spent a lot of time thinking how much my mom would’ve loved it too.

IMG_3592 IMG_3593

Happy kids, ready to head home!

DSCN1908

No comments: