Thursday, January 20, 2011

Miss D in the snow!

We’ve had a bit of snow here lately and finally I decided it was time to see what she would do in the snow.  So today Madelyn and I bundled up the kidlets and ventured out into the yard.  Every year I go through this quandry about snow pants.  Do we buy them or not?  Usually I do not because they are kinda expensive and we only use them 2 or 3 times per year.  This year we got lucky.  I “inherited” some snow pants from from my friend Heather’s sister (Thanks Heidi!) size 3T.  Then my awesome friend Denise sent Miss D a wonderful outfit with a nice warm jacket and pants, perfect for 10 minutes in the snow!  Without further ado:

044 061

Everyone was having a great time!

062

The snow was fun to throw…

066

And fun to dig in!

067

And then we were DONE.

No comments: