Monday, June 27, 2011

Paaaaar-taaaay!!

Yesterday was Andrew’s graduation party – finally!!  The party was for Andrew and 5 buddies so it was busy, loud, and FUN!!  Jack and Dasha were a little too busy for this momma while we were setting up so they spent a little time in their car seats (he he). 

P1040498

A little table surfing is the best way to make sure it’s sturdy, right?

P1040499

We made up shirts for the guys.  We got Sharpies and let the guys sign each other’s (and some of the rest of us signed them too!).

P1040504

It isn’t a party without cake!

 P1040517

P1040513 P1040516

I can’t believe it’s over.  I’m excited for Andrew’s future, but I am gonna miss his high school years, his friends, all the fun.  What an awesome 4 years it has been.  Love you guys, and especially my amazing, intelligent, super fun first-born son.  Your dad and I could not be more proud of you!

No comments: