Sunday, May 18, 2008

Another Funny!

Okay, here's one from the child that would prefer to remain nameless :)

This particular child wanted to have toast for breakfast one morning, but we ran out of time and had to leave before the toast was eaten but after it was toasted. I forgot the toast was in the toaster all day so when this child returned home and discovered the still available toast, he/she decided to eat it (yes, after it sat in the toaster ALL DAY). He/she put some jam on it and tried to take a bite. Deciding the toast was too hard (really?!?!) he/she was seen dripping water onto it using fingers only. When asked (by me, trying hard not to crack up), "what are you doing?" the answer was "re-hydrating my toast" as though I really should have known! Who says "re-hydrating"?? Oh my gosh, it still cracks me up!

Quick Jackson update :
He stands from crawling in the middle of the floor, he will take a tiny itty bitty step without holding on very occasionally, he's becoming very opinionated and quite the toddler, but he's still very yummy and gets more kisses than he'd like. We have an ENT appt on Thurs. due to some fluid in his left ear that won't go away. Hopefully, it will be nothing as he hasn't had any infections yet. I'm not holding my breath though.

No comments: