Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day!!

Well, it turned out to be a good day! Which is surprising since I had to plan when and what to eat (just like any other holiday) and I had to buy my own gift (so I get one). But I already mentioned what I got (BEAUTIFUL DS Awareness bracelet from Amy) and I did get another cool surprise - Ty planted me a marigold at school! He also made me some coupons and drew a few neat pictures for me. There were 3 coupons. This is what they were for:

1. a box of crayons
2. a massage chair
3. time with just me and him together

Is there anything better? Lordy I love that child! Also another wonderful surprise - M made me a picture frame out of popsicle sticks and shells and it had a pic of me and her in it! Love it!! I also got a card from hubby and another from all kids. So, it was a good day!

More good news - my mom has recovered enough from her hip surgery to come for a visit this week-end! YAY! I guess this means I have to clean. Yuck! Oh well, mom and dad are coming to visit! YAY!! Wish me luck on the cleaning!

No comments: