Sunday, August 9, 2009

All About Me

So this post is to let me vent a bit. I'm bummed. I'm old (found another gray hair today), my weight is crazy (like 50 lbs need to go), and I'm tired. Everything seems to take too much energy. I keep thinking my hormones must have something to do with it so yeah, when I can talk myself into it, I'll go to the dr. My house is a wreck and I'm tired of money issues. I have a friend that I truly love, but I needed a break from the drama coming from her. That isn't going well either. I haven't dealt well with the last couple of holidays - no special decorations or food and that isn't like me either. I have pictures I'd like to post but can't seem to find the energy to get them on the computer. Do you see where this is going? I'm a mess.

The kids start school this week which always bums me out. So wish me luck, willya?

2 comments:

Karyn said...

Good luck (((Hugs)))

datri said...

I feel for ya, I'm in the exact same boat! I can't wait for school to start so I can get back to the gym. I need it. (and then of course Kayla has to have surgery the 2nd week of school and will be home for at least 1/2 a week).

I went to the doctor hoping for a medical explanation (like a thyroid or something) but alas, I'm just lazy, LOL.