Sunday, August 9, 2009

Finally, Pics!

Here's the littlest Warrior fan, gettin' ready for football!


We got to meet some new friends the other day. Ria and Matthew met us and RK and girls for lunch. Here's Braska (we were boring her, I think!) and Jack and Matthew.


On our trip to AR and TX a few weeks ago, we stopped and hung out with Janice and Chase. They moved away a few years ago.


Madelyn and Chase were really good buddies way back in 1st and 2nd grade. I think they had a good time catching up.


When we got to TX, the kids settled in like we lived there! They played together, hung out together, acted like it hadn't been 2 years since we saw them last.


I got to go on ONE sight-seeing trek - do you all remember this house?!


This is funny - When Sherry was showing us the house and I was checking out the pantry, Gracie looks up and says "there's my happy snacks!". When I figured out what she meant, I about fell on the floor laughing! Here's Gracie with her "happy snacks"!


This is all the cuties together (except for my Andrew): Jack, Gracie, James, Tyler, and Madelyn. We had a great time. Love you Sherry! (Why did we not get a pic of you and I together??? Sheesh....)

2 comments:

Ria said...

LOL! Matthew looks like he's picking his nose. Looks like you had a wonderful trip.
I'll be posting a photo of Jack, Braska and Matthew on my blog tomorrow. I'm a little behind :-)

Julie said...

I admit, it's not a perfect pic, but it was sure great to meet you and adorable Matthew!