Sunday, July 31, 2011

Family Float Trip

I guess I forgot to post this long ago back at the beginning of July when we went.  Oh well, it was still fun!  

Dasha’s first float trip!  I think this was Jack’s 4th :).  This year we had 3 rafts, 8 canoes, and 2 kayaks.  There was about 3 fewer people on the trip.  Everyone stayed in campers (no cabins this year).  We had beautiful weather.  The kids enjoyed hanging out on the river bank to swim and eat lunch.  It was so hot this year we didn’t enjoy campfires like we have in the past, but it was still nice to visit and just relax.  Dashlyn was, as expected, a big hit!

P1040626

Uncle Dave declared this a kid-free zone but guess who did not get kicked out?!?!?!?

P1040629 

Lunch anyone?

P1040633

Everyone takes turns hanging out with these 2 awesome, precious, fun little ones!  How did we get so lucky to have them in our family?

P1040632 P1040638

My amazing view:

P1040653

M getting ready to jump off a cliff – and I let her!  (Even in a life jacket, look how gorgeous she is!)

P1040661

And we took our usual family photo – us in our blue shirts!  Someone got a great shot of the WHOLE family – but it wasn’t me :(.  I’ll steal it and post it later!

P1040673

No comments: