Monday, January 14, 2008

New Year, Trying out a Resolution!

Okay, so this year I'm trying to not take things for granted, and be grateful. So I'm going to try to come up with 3 or 4 things a day that I'm thankful for. So, here goes:
1. Jackson's smile.
2. Madelyn shared her pencil with Ty so he could do his homework - and I didn't even ask her to!
3. My husband went to the store tonight to get milk so I wouldn't have to do it in the morning!
4. My oldest son's friend is a good kid and together, they crack me up!

I'd also like to keep track of Jack's progress so here's his new thing. Last night he went up one step. Just one, but he did it by himself. All of us saw him. It was amazing! Also, he has several new teeth that will be through any day now! One, maybe 2 on top and 3 on the bottom. That 1 tooth is getting pretty lonely!

No comments: