Thursday, January 24, 2008

Cap'n Jack's Anniversary!!

Yesterday was the 1 year anniversary of Jack's heart surgery! I kept wanting to post but life kept getting in the way. I don't know how I felt yesterday. Happy, of course, but the memories of how last year felt kept hitting me off and on all day. I was really terrified last year but trying so hard just to do what needed to get done I pushed it away as much as possible. It's scary to feel that much. Watching him now, I'm just so thankful for the drs that fixed him, the family and friends that helped get us through all that, and Jack himself. He's happy and busy and gives us all so much joy every day. So, for the grateful list today.........

1. Janet Evanovich (I love the Stephanie Plum books)
2. My friend Lori (I love her too)
3. My nice warm comfy bed at night
4. I went to a meeting at the high school last night to schedule my son's sophomore year. It made me realize, yet again, how very intelligent he is. He amazes me!

No comments: