Saturday, July 5, 2008

Fireworks!!

We went to see the fireworks display in our town last night and it was so much fun! Jack had gone last year of course, but I think he slept through most of it. This year he watched, and pointed, and laughed out loud a couple of times! When the finale started he clapped his little hands! I couldn't even watch the fireworks (and I really love them) 'cause I had to keep looking at him. He was really watching! How much more in love with this little guy can I possibly get?! I didn't think to bring my camera but I did take a couple of photos with my cellphone which won't turn out real great and I'm not even sure how to get them onto my computer. BUT if I figure it out I'll post them 'cause that was so darn cute! All the kids were piled up in front of me and I took a pic of the back of their heads watching the fireworks which would have been the coolest photo but since it's the cell camera it probably won't be that great. I know that deep deep down my kids all love each other but they rarely express even tolerance of each other, so that was a super shot for me. At least what I got will remind me of how that moment felt - I thought I was in heaven! It truly was a magical moment.

We get to celebrate again this afternoon with a potluck with our friend Russell and his family and some other friends. I'll get to report on that tomorrow! Hope everyone else is having a wonderful 4th of July week-end!

No comments: