Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Starting at the end.......

I'm so far behind on my blogging it's not even funny. This was supposed to be a blog keeping track of what we do as a family, with a little more emphasis on Jack since he's the reason I started this in the first place. So I decided to list what we've been up to, and possibly elaborate a little more later.

Of course, Sunday was Easter. We celebrated with dh's family the day before, as a couple of them had other family events to attend on Easter. We had a great time. There was an egg hunt for the kids and Jack got to show off all his signs (he's doing "mom" and "dad" now).

The weekend before, we got to visit with the 2 nieces who live out-of-town. Before they got here we went to an egg hunt at the elementary school. Jack had a great time but kept throwing the eggs instead of collecting them! Later that Sat., we all went to dinner at Al's sister's, then went to see my nephew in a play, then kept the girls overnight, and went to the zoo the next day. I have LOTS of zoo pics, and might share them!

The week before that, we got to spend lots of time with Miss Braska and her mommy and sister. We went to the mall one day, and then Braska came over and hung out with me and Jack while her mommy and little sis did stuff by themselves. I have cool pics of that too.

Before that was M's birthday party (4 girls having a sleep-over - I'm still catching up on sleep!) and our trip to Grandma and Grandpa H's house. Holly got a bath and haircut while we were there so she's lookin' good!

Before I get the rest of my pics organized, I'll leave all you lovers of the "Welcome to Holland" poem with a cute shot of Jack sitting where? Right in front of a big tulip display of course! (Personally, I do not like this poem, but I know lots of people who love it, so this is totally for you.)

No comments: