Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Ty's birthday

I'll have pics to post later but here's a quick review of our boy. His birthday is always around Thanksgiving which is a good thing and not a good thing. There's always a chance to hang out with family which is the good, but sometimes it's hard to get together with his friends which is the not good. I thought he was our last baby for more than 7 years so yeah, he's probably a little spoiled. He's funny, and silly, and easygoing, and smart. His hair is waaaaaaay too long and he wears the same hoodie every day to school. I wash it as often as possible. He loves Jack without reservation and he's great with little bitty kids. I cannot picture him as an adult yet, I'm too busy trying to get him to finish his homework!

Last night, Tyler had a couple of friends over to go get pizza and spend the night. Our family and our 2 guests went to the Incredible Pizza place. It has bumper cars, bowling, go karts, and lots of games, besides pizza. The food was NOT too good. And then to play the games you have to purchase game time, on a card, like at Dave and Busters. Guess how much I spent? For admission plus games for 5 people, it was just under $130! That's crazy! The kids had fun (even Jack, he ran around like a mad person) but I think that's the last time we'll be doing that. It was NOT worth it. And I saved for months for that. Ty and friends tried to stay up all night (didn't make it) but we had cake, then waffles this morning, and they seem to be having a good time.

So the rest of today will be getting ready for Thanksgiving!! Cleaning, cooking, thinking about shopping! I am thankful for my family, my friends, my house, my hubby who works hard to take care of us, and for today, we're all healthy. What are you thankful for?

1 comment:

RK said...

Glad it went well, even if expensive...and yeah, that's expensive!! Braska did miss Jack today at school, though. Only about 6 there today, on BIG class day!