Tuesday, November 3, 2009

It's Been Crazy

I have a lot to catch up on. Jack and I have been through a bunch of changes in the past couple of weeks. You know about our therapists. It hasn't quite sunk in yet, just feels like we're having a couple of weeks off.
We went to the punkin patch for Halloween pumpkins that weekend. I got a pretty good pic of all the kids together, even though we'd had so much rain. It was a less than fun trip unfortunately.

We had a class Halloween party last Mon. The kids in the 2 yr old class are so sweet. That was Jack's last time in that class.

The next day was Jack's 3rd birthday! I took him to get official photos taken, but here's our new Jack's birthday tradition photo with Jack's girly friend Braska!

(I don't know what is up with the date on my camera. I keep fixing it and it keeps getting messed up.)
We didn't do much as a family to celebrate. After pics, we met with Braska and her sister and mommy and had lunch at our house, let the kids play a bit, then everyone went home and had naps. That night, nothing. No cake, no presents. We planned a party for the weekend and figured Jack wouldn't know the difference. So other than extra hugs and "Happy Birthday!"'s, nothing. I'm feeling a little bad about that.

No comments: