Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sunday Night

Here it is again, Sunday night. Usually, my family all wake up excited to have another day of week-end. But by Sunday evening, we're all depressed because the week starts the next day and we have to get ready for it. So after getting the kids to bed I have to finish laundry, dishes, pick up the house and plan our schedule for the week. I hate Sunday night.

M had her (late) birthday party Saturday. We got a room in a hotel with a pool and invited some girls to swim. I realize that not everyone can attend every party they get invited to but when did it become okay to not reply to an invitation, just to let the person know you're unable to attend? ANYWAY, they swam, ate cake, had fun, and M got to spend the night with a friend at a hotel :). It was nice.

What am I grateful for today?
1. The party is over!
2. Jackson
3. I had a nice day with hubby :)
4. My basement seems to be shaping up

No comments: