Last week I got tagged by Heidi Marie who said I now have to reveal 6 things you may not know about me. (BTW, I LOVED your 6 things Heidi - and I LOVE pics of your boy! Please don't ever take that pool pic away - it's just precious!) Anyway, my 6 things might not be a surprise to most of my friends but here goes.
1. My dream car is a '81 Camaro. It's red. Right now, it's in my garage and some day it will be as gorgeous as it was when I first laid eyes on it.
2. Having my kids has been the greatest adventure I could ever imagine. It seems like yesterday I was in college but here I am, with a 15 yr old! And I get so much enjoyment out of my kids and their friends. They make me laugh, make me think, scare me to death, and give me hope for the future.
3. I have 2 college degrees. One in Management and one in Marketing. I was the Regional Business Manager for an Environmental Consulting Agency. I was the victim of a nasty lay-off, and have never gone back to the corporate world. I was miserable and almost glad of the lay-off. I keep thinking I will go back someday but I haven't worked up the courage.
4. I played the piano for 8 years before I went to college. My parents moved several years ago and gave me the piano I learned on. I play it mostly at Christmas. I love Christmas music!
5. I am a pack rat. I'm trying really hard to sort and get rid of stuff but it's hard. I married into a family that has no emotional attachment to "stuff" so I get a lot of grief about it.
6. I am very loyal. If you are my friend, I will stick by you, even if it means going out of town to see you or getting thrown out of a bar with you (that was fun, right Sherry?).
So, if you're reading this, you're next! I tag EVERYONE!