Friday, January 22, 2010

Diet - day 5, Jackson - day 6

The diet is fine. I mean, it's not great, but I truly haven't been hungry. Craving lots of things I can't have of course, but I'm doing it and NOT cheating! I tell you what though, the first cheat thing I get is gonna be a hot fudge sundae from Dairy Queen! YUUUUUUUM! I may have to expand my vegetables; I'm getting really tired of broccoli.

Jack is still sick. His fever is lower, even without Tylenol so that's good. Poor thing is still coughing though. He's tired most of the time but perks up enough that I'm not too worried and know that we just have to ride this out. He whipped out the sign for "apple" when I was enjoying one and I was shocked because we haven't talked about that one in months. He clapped for himself then, and smiled which was nice to see. I'll take a pic of my sweet little guy.

2 comments:

Karyn said...

Your on a diet too? Good luck! I am doing weight watchers and already lost 16 pounds. Hopefully I get skinny back to my pre-kid days - ha ha

Julie said...

You're doing great Karyn! By the time we meet, we'll be gorgeous!! (Unless I die first of excessive broccoli comsumption - this stuff may do me in.)