Monday, August 25, 2008

Met Some New Friends Today!

So, I've been going to the local DS Assoc support group meetings.  There are a few of us with little ones and we decided to have a play date today.  Of course, I forgot my camera but I got to chat with a couple of super neat ladies and play with 2 adorable little cutie-pies!  Jack got to hang with some people his size but he was the oldest so he looked a little confused sometimes, like why are they down here with me?!  Maybe someday I'll post a pic of our play dates since we decided to do it again soon (and maybe Miss Braska will get to join us the next time)!

We went to M's open house for school this evening.  New school, new teachers, new friends.  She seems really happy there so that's great!  Now we have T's tomorrow and A's 2 days later.  I'm gonna be overwhelmed!

1 comment:

RK said...

I'm so glad you guys were able to get together, but I'm sad we missed it. Hope we can manage another date soon!!