Thursday, August 14, 2008

Update on our friends

I'm not so very good at keeping you all informed about our special friends (remember, the buttons at the left?). So I hope you're all keeping up with them on your own. But if you aren't.....

Miss Emma had her heart surgery and she's recovering nicely at home. She has her moments of upset caused probably by pain, but overall she's doing well! Her mommy has posted some pics if you'd like to see her beautiful smile!

Our little "Sincess" Kennedy is going to have her halo removed tomorrow. Yes, it's a bit early but it was causing her some problems and her recovery should progress just fine. You can check on her as well.

Be warned though - these are highly addictive blogs!

3 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Thanks for updating...and for your comment on my blog today... it made me laugh! :)

Julie said...

Good grief Renee - how Do you find the time?!

Thanks!

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Julie,

I wanted to say thanks for replying to that idiot on my blog. I have been trying HARD not to let it get to me. But I really appreciate you sticking up for me, it means a lot!