Saturday, August 2, 2008

trip with the kids

So yesterday, I took the kids to Six Flags. Poor hubby had to work so we went without him. 2 of the kids had those reading rewards to use before they expire so, away we went. It wasn't bad. We had the usual disagreements at first and I was thinking I'd made a mistake. But, they rallied and we ended up having a nice time. I was really worried about going without Allan, 'cause #1, I knew we would miss him and #2 I didn't know if I could handle everyone without him. But it worked out okay. Jack was good as gold. He seems to really like his stroller. He sat so nicely all day. He took a nap, and had lunch, and got out a couple of times to enjoy a ride. Here's a pic of him:



Notice the new haircut? He, Andrew and I all got a haircut the other day and we're all a bit short but it'll grow, right? Can't stop the cuteness on this boy!

So here's what I'm grateful for today:
1. Our trip to Six Flags.
2. Friends that keep in touch even when I drop the ball (love you Sherry!).
3. Jackson working on walking.
4. My hubby that lets me go places and do fun stuff even when he doesn't get to.

No comments: