Tuesday, October 20, 2009

31 For 21 - #13

I'm at a loss. I had so many ideas at first, but they've all fizzled down to squat. So today I'm going to post my to-do list in hopes I will get something done.
(In no particular order)
1. clear off kitchen counters
2. sort papers in LR and file keepers
3. go through papers in hallway (don't ask) and put away or recycle
4. clean my room (it's not bad, just needs dusting, etc.)
5. finsh cleaning out Jack's room and take outgrown clothes to OUAC
6. basement (blech!)
7. catch up on laundry (is that really possible?)
8. plan a birthday party for you-know-who!

I have hope people. I could get all these things done, it's just all the day-to-day stuff that causes delays. Plus all these people I live with really don't help at all! Maybe I should add #9 - create a chore chart and stick to it!

No comments: