Friday, October 23, 2009

31 For 21 - #19

Well, Miss J just left. Jack's speech therapist. I didn't cry in front of her either. I got all their addresses so when we get Jack's 3 yr old pic taken I can send them one. (And of course christams cards!) It's going to be so weird having no one come to the house. No one to show Jack stuff to. No one to cheer his accomplishments here at the house with. I know he'll go to school and the teachers and therapists there will see him and let me know what he's doing but it won't be the same. I'm going to miss them. Have I mentioned how I hate change?

2 comments:

heidi marie said...

i can't believe jack is graduating ei. and my heart goes out to you. it'll be hard to say good-bye to some of henry's therapists when that day comes. they become a part of your life. so sad- *hugs*

Monica Crumley said...

Awww, I hate change, too. Especially when you get attached to therapists who really seem to care about your child's progress. I guess Jack's a big boy and getting ready for bigger and better things. That'll be nice for you, too.