Thursday, October 1, 2009

31 for 21!

So, it's October!

That means Down Syndrome Awareness month! Of course everyone who reads my blog probably already knows that but just in case you didn't, now you do! Of course I celebrate Ds Awareness month because my wonderful, amazing, sweet, adorable little Jackson Caleb!

So for this month, I'm going to try to write 1 post per day. I'll cheat some days and give links to previous posts about technical ds info, or Jack's stories (how we found out, nicu stay, or heart surgery). I may even link to some of our friends' blogs that have interesting stories. If you have any questions or stories - please share!

Last year I made some Ds awareness ribbons that M and I wore on our jackets and even gave some away. If anyone wants one, let me know. I have lots more ribbon! Here's M modeling our ribbons and a close-up of one:



So whaddaya know? My first post is done!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Yep, you can use the post! Couldn't find another way to contact you :)