Sunday, October 19, 2008

31 For 21 - #16

Okay, just got back from camping! I figure I'll have to do 2 a day for a couple of days to get all 31 posts in so here's one!

Jack had a great time! He spent a lot of time yesterday walking in the grass, and the rocks, and the mulch under the playground equipment! Won't his PT be proud? I took a couple great pics with my friend's camera since I forgot mine (sheesh) so I'll post 'em when I get 'em! He still falls down a lot but I'm seeing improvement in his balance and that was certainly a test. He also enjoyed the campfire (no walking there!) and watching us play mini golf. He did not so much enjoy swinging (he likes it at home) and going down the slide with Ty. He sleeps in his pack-n-play which we set up on the laid-down table. Every morning, he gets up and opens the curtains and peeks out the window. It's so dang cute! I love watching him and listening to him talk to himself when he gets up. I left his socks on him to go to sleep 'cause it was so chilly and he had a great time talking to his socks and then taking them off. I love camping and spending time with the kids without tv or computer or video games.

I should probably move along in my baby Jack pics. So here's some from Apr. of last year. This is what happens when you have big brothers:



I think Jack will be able to hold his own on the playground, don't you??

No comments: