Sunday, October 26, 2008

31 for 21 - #23

Yesterday I went shopping for the rest of the stuff for Jack's birthday. You know, plates, napkins, tablecover, stuff like that. I ordered the cake last week, I ordered some balloons yesterday, and I'll get snack stuff and ice cream when I pick up the cake. I bought his birthday presents way back last year when I found the stuff (you'll just have to wait to find out what it is!) and I already have wrapping paper to go with the "theme". Now, I just have to clean up the house (those in-laws live in better homes and gardens land and don't get our messy house), while getting ready for Halloween and all the stuff I have to do for PTO. I'm gonna be TIRED this week. Oh yeah , the party theme? PIRATES, of course!

BTW, our friend Adelynn is doing well after her heart surgery! You can check on her or any of our other friends by clicking on any of the links on the left.

No comments: