Wednesday, October 8, 2008

31 For 21 - #7

Got this from Randa-Kay at JustRK. It's random questions and I may actually have answers for these so figured I'd give it a shot!

1. Why did you start to blog (either your own or reading others...like mine!)?

I joined an online community (Downsyn.com) and lots of the members there had a blog. So I started reading occasionally and decided that would be a good way for me to write about this journey we're on because of Cap'n Jack, and a good way to keep in touch with far-away folks. It's been awfully fun!

2. How many hits do you get in a day, if you have a blog and a SiteMeter or something like that?

I have no idea. Until I read this question I forgot that I have a site meter. Guess I should check it, huh?

3. If you lost your ability to read blogs or post on you blog today, what would you miss most?

The connection with "friends" that I may not have even met! You guys have all become so important to me.

4. What is something you've learned from another blog that you'll always remember?

Good question. I've learned how blogging is a good way to vent, and a good way to show off my little man! I don't have anything specific, but I've learned that it's going to be okay, and sometimes better than okay.

Okay, here's our pic from the past!

2 comments:

RK said...

Blogging is contagious, isn't it? :o)

I'm loving these pics of tiny Jack!

heidi marie said...

i love the picture!!! too cute!